Thursday 23 October 2014

More Good News! by Johanna Grassick


You may remember that in July I pitched my work to three agents and publishers at the Romantic Novelists’ Association conference. I’m thrilled to report that one of those – Accent Press – made an offer to publish my book! 

Her Forget-Me-Not Ex is a contemporary romance set on a vineyard in Provence and it will be out in June 2015.

What about the other two appointments I had? Well, one publisher invited me to submit the same novel, but warned me they had a 6 month response time, so when Accent’s offer came through within the fortnight I decided not to pursue that one (I was very impressed by Accent’s speedy response! As far as I know, this is unusual in the publishing industry). And the other appointment was for a book I haven’t finished yet, so I’m working hard on that right now and hoping to have it finished in the new year.

And in the meantime, I have a shiny new website here. Do stop by and take a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you, so don't be shy . . .